As the name suggests, Zone Electro is an electrically insulated safety helmet used for electrical installations and other tasks that place high demands on the safety of the electrician. In other words, Zone Electro provides protection against electrical shock and prevents electrical current from passing through your head. For this reason, the helmet has no ventilation holes and no electrically conductive parts. Zone Electro is approved for electrical work in low voltage environments up to 1000 V (AC) and 1500 V (DC).
- Electrically insulated and approved for 1000 VAC
- No electrically conductive parts
- Solid outer shell minimises the risk for accidents
- Integrated quick mounts for accessories
- Adjustable size from XS to XXL
Certified in compliance with EN 397 and EN 50365 standards